Reference the charts below to find an appropriate size for you.
If you don't know how to measure your chest, see our diagram on our measuring instructions.
If you have any concerns or hesitations about which size you should buy, please feel free to contact us.
|10 cm||12½ cm||15 cm||17½ cm||20 cm||22½ cm|
Now, find your underbust size in the chart below and combine it with your cup size to find your overall chest size.
E.g., underbust 74cm + topbust 86cm + cup size B = Chest Size B75
|Chest size||Underbust||US Size||Chest size||Underbust||US Size|
- Topbust sizes have been rounded up to the nearest ½ centimeter.
- Cupsizes are standardized. There may be discrepancies based on bodytype and bone structure.
|Chest Size||Loose Fit||Strong Fit||Chest Size||Loose Fit||Strong Fit|
|Unlisted||Please contact us for a consultation|
† Indicates a special size that is usually in low stock and may take longer to process.
- For safety reasons, we recommend LOOSE FIT for our fuller sized customers preferring a tighter fit.
- Or, for our more petite customers wanting a LOOSE FIT, we recommend the STRONG FIT style.
- This chart is standardized, and variations due to body shape and bone structure may occur.
- Within a single size, there is no difference between LOOSE FIT and STRONG FIT. If the chart indicates a single size for both, the style is loose enough to allow movement yet strong enough to give support.
- If there are any concerns about which size you should choose, please feel free to contact us.
Now that you have fully measured yourself, made some decisions about style and body type, and compared that with the chart below, you should go ahead and read the Customer Comments to see how others felt about the sizes and to help finalize your decision.